A free workshop series for Ottawa businesses to de-mystify the Green Economy.
The green economy is taking off in Canada and around the world. Get your business ready to join in.
Make the Green Economy work for your business.
What is the Green Economy? – How do I Save Energy? – Can my Business be Green? – Can Green Grow My Market? – Does my Impact Matter?
Workshops offered across Ottawa from January to March 2020. Free for Ottawa Businesses! Delivered in-person and online, at your business or at a public space. You choose what works best for you and your staff.
The workshops topics include:
Workshops for Builders & Contractors
- Retrofitting to Net Zero: Knowing the Landscape (part 1)
- Retrofitting to Net Zero: Getting it Right (part 2)
Workshops for Businesses & Business Owners
- Building Retrofits for SMEs: Where to Start (part 1)
- Building Retrofits for SMEs: From Plan to Project (part 2)
- Make the Green Economy Work for Your Business
- 10 Steps to a Low Carbon Workplace
Get on the Green Business Train. Register Today!
To register for a workshop, or to request a workshop to be hosted at your place of business please fill out the form below.
Help us spread the word! Tell your friends and partners about Let’s Talk Green Economy!