Feb, 23 2021
1:30 pm - 3:00 pm
Companies have shifted how they do business. Join us for a panel discussion on present industry changes and impacts on the future.
YSBES ITO 2.0 is proud to present Industry Insights – Session 4 – Green Energy & Sustainability
Industry experts from the Green Energy and Sustainability sectors will be joining us for a moderated panel discussion.
We have panelists from:
- Hydro Ottawa
- Execon Roofing and Solar
In this one hour panel with time for Q & A, we will be discussing what’s happening now and in the future for the industry, and the associated careers.
We will be discussing topics like:
- How has covid-19 changed the sector
- What is the vision for Green Energy and Sustainability going forward
- How will the industry grow in the next 5 years
- What are the labour market opportunities that will develop
- What are the new skills, education and experience needed going forward
- What are industry leaders doing to help prepare the labour force that will be needed
- What are industry leaders doing regarding retention and employee growth
If you are interested in green energy, sustainability, climate change and the future of humanity as a whole, if you are a recruiter, career counsellor or a job seeker, this panel discussion will provide excellent information on the industry as it stands now, and going into the future.