Union Gas Home Reno Rebate program
Are you planning to renovate your home? Improve the energy efficiency of your home and get up to $5,000 of your renovation costs back!
EnviroCentre is working with Union Gas to offer their Home Reno Rebate program to homeowners looking to make their homes more energy efficient.
Renovations/upgrades can include:
- Basement, exterior wall or attic insulation
- Air sealing
- Furnace/Boiler upgrades
- Wood Burning System upgrades
- Water Heater upgrades
- Window/door/skylight upgrades
Great – I’m interested! How do I qualify?
You need to:
- Own a detached, semi-detached, row town house, or mobile home on a permanent foundation;
- Live within the Union Gas Distribution franchise area;
- If you’re not a Union Gas customer, you can still qualify! Enter your postal code on the Home Reno Rebate website to make sure you’re eligible.
- Contact us to book your initial energy assessment before getting started on your renovations ($400 + HST);
- Complete 2 or more eligible upgrades after we conduct your initial energy assessment;
- Have us back for a quick follow-up assessment once your upgrades have been completed, and within 120 days of your initial energy assessment for the program ($200 + HST).
The maximum $5,000 rebate includes $600 to cover the cost of both energy assessments, in addition to the rebate amounts for the individual upgrades and possible bonus incentives.
I qualify! What’s next?
Contact EnviroCentre at 613-656-0100 ext.115 or toll free at 1-877-580-2582 ext. 115 to learn more about the program and upgrades included, and to book your energy assessment.
EnviroCentre will schedule a date and time for one of our registered energy advisors to visit your home and conduct a Natural Resources Canada Energuide Rating System (ERS) energy assessment.