Enbridge Home Efficiency Rebate Program
Are you planning to renovate your home? Improve the energy efficiency of your home and get up to $5,000 of your renovation costs back!
EnviroCentre is working with Enbridge Gas Inc. to offer their Home Energy Efficiency Rebate program to homeowners looking to make their homes more energy efficient.
Renovations/upgrades can include:
- Basement, exterior wall or attic insulation
- Air sealing
- Furnace/Boiler upgrades
- Water Heater upgrades
- Window/door/skylight upgrades
Great – I’m interested! How do I qualify?
You need to:
- Own a detached, semi-detached, row town house, or mobile home on a permanent foundation;
- Live within the Enbridge Gas Inc. distribution area
- Contact us to book your initial energy assessment before getting started on your renovations ($400 + HST);
- Complete 2 or more eligible upgrades after we conduct your initial energy assessment;
- Have us back for a quick follow-up assessment once your upgrades have been completed, and within 120 days of your initial energy assessment for the program ($200 + HST).
The maximum $5,000 rebate includes $550 to cover the cost of both energy assessments, in addition to the rebate amounts for the individual upgrades and possible bonus incentives.
Please take a quick look at the full list of the available rebates and incentives here!
I qualify! What’s next?
Contact EnviroCentre at 613-656-0100 ext. 2 or toll free at 1-877-580-2582 ext. 2 to learn more about the program and upgrades included, and to book your energy assessment.
EnviroCentre will schedule a date and time for one of our registered energy advisors to visit your home and conduct a Natural Resources Canada Energuide Rating System (ERS) energy assessment.