Thank you for your interest in EnviroCentre and for wanting to make a difference in your community!
Join in our efforts to get everyone conserving energy, improving environmental health and living more sustainably.
We welcome and appreciate your skills and time commitment, and look forward to getting to know you.
Current Volunteer Openings
We currently have no openings.
If you would like to be informed of future opportunities, please fill out our “I want to stay informed!” form.
In order to volunteer with us, you may be asked to:
- sign a waiver and photo release form; completing and submitting these forms, if required, will be mandatory in order to volunteer
- fill out a brief evaluation to help us improve your volunteer experience
Benefits to Volunteering!
Besides feeling good about contributing to something you believe in, there are many other benefits to volunteering with us, such as:
- Learning and developing a new skill and gaining valuable work experience
- Reaching out and becoming part of a great community
- Connecting and networking with professionals in the environmental field
- Engaging in your own personal development
Thank you to our current volunteers!
We wouldn’t be able to do our work, without the help of the following individuals! Thank you!
- Olumide Folorunso, Bike to Work Outreach
- Madeleine Atherton, Corporate Communications Support
- Kathryn Beaton, Carbon 613 Member Support
- Greg Dong, Carbon 613 Member Support
- Emma Fisher, Carbon 613 Individual Reports
- Sam Likely, Carbon 613 Member Support
- Ronnie Safarov, Carbon 613 Media Relations
- Mehak Bajwa, Community Outreach Assistant
- Lydia Johnson, Community Outreach Assistant
- Ryan Kilpatrick, Carbon 613 Technical Coordinator
- Rob Nickle, Community Outreach Assistant
- Veronica Araujo, Community Outreach Assistant
- Sampoorna Bhattacharga, Community Outreach Assistant