What is the Electricity Support Service?
The Electricity Support Service helps Condominium Corporations or Property Managers whose buildings are transitioning from bulk electricity metering to individual unit metering.
How the Electricity Support Service can help
The Electricity Support Service is tailored to your building’s needs and budget. EnviroCentre’s Certified Energy Advisors conduct building assessments on a range of units and provide recommendations on how to increase energy efficiency and reduce utility costs.
Although the program is mainly offered to building owners and managers, assessments and presentations can also be delivered to individual tenants or condo owners to help them understand their energy usage, how their behaviour impacts utility costs and ways to conserve.
What the Electricity Support Service can include:
- An energy evaluation for each unit, including air leakage test and modelling
- An electricity audit for each unit, including survey and analysis
- Customized reports based on assessment results and utility information, which includes:
- recommendations for improvements to individual units
- behavior change opportunities
- information about rebates and/or incentives
- Presentations in English or French delivered to residents with a question and answer period, with additional support services available.