What is a lighting assessment?
A lighting assessment is an inspection of current lighting systems with recommendations to improve or switch out existing lamps.
Benefits of a lighting assessment:
- Reduction in operating costs
- Energy conservation
- Improved comfort and aesthetics
What will my assessment include?
- Walkthrough assessment of current lighting
- Discussion about goals, budget and lighting aesthetics
- Identification of lamps to switch out, which meet rebate requirements
- Assistance in the completion of rebate application forms
- Proposal and procurement of new lamps with associated costing, including rebates
- Support to further increase your business’ energy efficiency by completion of energy and electricity assessments